Interior and Exterior Painting Services in Toronto & the GTA
The Importance of Hiring Professional Painters
For a home owner like you, the task of doing your own interior and exterior painting is a huge undertaking. It takes lots of time and hard work. You have to research and choose materials, spend lots of money on paint and supplies, and risk your neck climbing ladders. If you think it’s a simple weekend project, you’ll be surprised when you find out just how much expense and hard labour is involved.
Why try to do it yourself when you can hire qualified professionals to do it for you? At Advanced Finished Basements, we have the tools and expertise to get it done quickly and efficiently. Painting is what we do. Our contractors know how to choose materials, mix paint and apply it correctly. Let our skill and experience make your house painting project a success.
Our high quality services include both interior and exterior painting for homes, businesses or public buildings. We also do deck restoration, graffiti removal, epoxy coating and other handyman services.
More than just a Job
At AFB, we don’t consider ourselves painting contractors; we see ourselves as craftsmen. Our painters take pride in their work and treat your home as if it were their own. This means taking all the time necessary to choose the best materials, comply with safety regulations, and make sure that your furnishings are fully covered before we start. We follow each job through to its completion and leave the house just as spotless as it was when we arrived.
Honest Quotes and Fair Pricing
Are you tired of paying too much for painting services? At AFB we undercut the competition by offering excellent pricing for our high quality service. We believe that you should be able to have your house painted without breaking the bank. When you call us for a quote, we will give you a realistic and honest estimate. We don’t believe in surprising you with extra charges in the middle of your painting job.
Customer Service is Key
At AFB, we understand the difference between an excellent service and all the rest. That difference is the care a company puts into its customer service. We take care of our customers because most painting contractors don’t. AFB offers affordable, high-quality service and we don’t consider the job finished until you are completely happy with the result.
When you need painting done either inside or outside the house, why trust the job to just anyone? Hiring the wrong painters can be a costly mistake. Call a company that has a reputation for excellent workmanship and outstanding customer service. For AFB skilled and professional painters, no job is too difficult to handle. Call us today!
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are removed.
- Furniture is covered with plastic.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Walls are scuffed-sanded.
- Holes and cracks in walls are filled.
- Gaps in trim are caulked.
- Stains, such as watermarks, are sealed.
- Washing is done where necessary.
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Paint is applied with brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
- Ceilings and walls are painted to proper coverage and finish color.
- Clean-cut lines between trim and walls.
- Only premium quality paints are used.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
- All supplies and refuge are removed.
- Touch-up paint is labelled and left with the customer.
- Before the crew packs up their equipment, a “wet-walk-around” is done to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
- Final touch-ups are noted on a Quality List and are completed before the crew leaves.
- A Complete Painting Standard Inspection is performed by a Foreman or Project Leader.
Your Best Option for a Painting Contractor in the GTA
When deciding on whether or not to hire a painting contractor, there are several things to keep in mind. Painting and decorating projects require specialized skills; one good reason why people pay for the services of a professional painting contractor when it comes to painting their home. Time restraints, convenience, safety, and health are among the other considerations for hiring a remodeling contractor.
Safety and Health Comes First When Painting
Climbing on ladders and painting can be hazardous work; so is working with solvents and dust inhalation. Our qualified painters are “safety conscious,” and qualified to handle these situations. Home owners who choose to do the painting themselves risk unnecessary injury.
Houses built before 1978 may have been painted with lead-based paint, proven to pose serious health risks when scraped and sanded in preparation for repainting. Dust and paint chips from lead-based paint are a health threat to exposed individuals; working around lead-based paint, therefore, represents another safety hazard.
A licensed, professional painter that has painted homes that have lead-based paint has been trained to take precautions to protect you and your family from these health risks. We are also trained to protect our clients and our employees.
If you are looking for a professional painter, please call AFB today at 416-543-0927