Radon Gas Mitigation and Testing
The #1 Cancer Risk at Home
If you believe that radon gas is intruding into your home, it’s time to take action against it. Advanced Finished Basements can help you, by providing radon testing and a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system in your home.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building’s ventilation rate
It’s easier than ever to get your home tested for a radon problem! AFB can perform an inspection and conduct a radon detection test in your home in as little as two days!
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
Advanced Finished Basements radon mitigation systems use sub-slab depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- PVC pipe collects soil gasses
- Radon is piped upwards in the building through the stack effect
- A radon depressurization vent forces radon gas out of your house